1) Seizures, rages, migraines such as car accident related brain injury (high amplitude in frontal lobe, and most likely temporal lobes are out of balance)
2) Temper tantrums, night terrors, vertigo, headaches, tics, obsessive compulsive behaviors and out of control behavior such as rages, panic attacks, bipolar disorder and PMS.
3) Memory, sleep and learning disability
4) Sudden mood swing, raging anger or outburst cry
5) Speech are sometimes compromised
1) Client lethargic and depression, was taking Ambien and Benzodiazepine
2) When we take a look at her brain map, it shows significant imbalance in 3 areas:
3) Although the patient is given anti depressant for symptom relief. But the root cause is brain trauma, without dealing with underlying brain trauma, no matter what kind of Psycho drugs you give him, it WILL NOT WORK.
4) What about side effect
5) Benzoiazepine – Weight gain or libido compromise… who wants that? Even more it might cause anger, insomnia and depression. Human body is inherently working together. You have a power to heal yourself, I have a power to heal myself, together, we have power to heal ourselves. The faith of self healing is soooo important that I cannot over emphasizing here.
The overly medicated Americans seek drug for an answer, the dependence on drug created side effect. To get rid of drug addiction and dealing with addictive substance withdrawal creates even more physical and emotional trauma. The only way to undo all these errors is to trust yourself again and allow your body to reestablish its authority and dominance to heal by itself.
According to Over medicated Child movie footage: “ 1 out of 5 American kids are on certain type of learning or behavior psych drug. 50% of drugs given are not effective, 40% of those children develop side effect.” Often time, kids developed tick (uncontrollable hand and head tremor) and overweight due to side effect of those psychoactive drugs.
The fundamental switch here is not to treat the symptom, but address the root cause of the brain imbalance as a result of trauma. When the trauma is removed, the brain goes back to balance, the brain heals itself. Thus, no drug is necessary to treat the symptom.